Saturday, August 18, 2007

TSOP TSRIF YM || MY FIRST POST

What do I want from this blog, you ask?

Good question... Well, potentially early-onset Alzheimer's (or as my mom says: ol' timer's) has me forgetting some really good projects that I actually completed... And since I haven't even filled one scrapbook or photo album page ever (seriously: never), this may be a good place to attempt an eScrapbook of sorts.

In an effort to not get too discouraged, I shall work backward... Hopefully I can catch up to the beginning of the year by the end of the year. This way, I'll have at least some evidence that I've been doing something...

And what have I been doing with my time...? Oh, you want an example. Hmm... If it weren't hanging in the kids' room, I may never recall drilling a large hole into a perfectly good book. Relax, attack-librarians: it was to make a clock. "Oh, Robin, you're so brave and impetuous!" You are welcome to peruse Sarah P Dot's post about this...

Now would also be an appropriate time to say that I'm a lucky guy... Here are two reasons: 1, 2. And here's a third: 3. Sarah is much more diligent about posting... So, you may, after Considering the Lobster,
consider looking at the P Dot post to get better updates on my progress with projects. This blog of mine being a key project that I'd like to get airborne.
I may need some prodding to keep this up.
So, sit tight... And I want you to know that we're all counting on you...

No comments: